ACTIONS WE ARE TAKING AGAINST CORONAVIRUS – COVID-19
We pride ourselves in always having the highest hygiene standards, but want to let you know that during the current Coronavirus pandemic we are taking extra care to make your stay a happy, healthy and relaxing one. Here are some of the measures we are taking and that we expect form you.
• All door handles and light switches in public areas are cleaned with antibacterial products at least twice a day.
• When cleaning we will continue to change our protective gloves when moving from room to room to avoid any cross-contamination.
• All bedrooms have tissues provided so guests can ‘Catch It-Bin It-Kill It’ as per Government guidelines.
• We have also had to make changes to our terms and Conditions at this time.
• Whenever we can obtain stocks there will be anti-bac gel available for guests to use when entering and leaving the building.
ACTIONS WE ASK FOR YOU TO TAKE AGAINST CORONAVIRUS – COVID-19
• That you use the ani-bac gel provided on entering and leaving the property.
• That you convey your time of arrival and agree to stick to that time were ever possible, keep us informed of any changes.
• That you will social distance at the appropriate distance given at the time.
• We ask that you only touch areas that you need to in the public area.
• We ask that you abide by the new policies that we have put in place and accept that if these are broken you may be asked to leave with out refund.
• That before arriving you have done your best to check that you are not infected with the coronavirus19 and sign a disclaimer to that on the registration form.
• Accept that not all our usual amenities will be available at this time.